Join Uptime to get the key ideas from

BOOK HACK

The 5 Am Club Summary

Robin Sharma

The 5 Am Club

by Robin Sharma

The 5 Am Club

Robin Sharma

Clock Icon5 min
Insight Icon3 key insights
Audio IconVisual, audio & text

The 5 AM Club helps you to get up early, build a morning routine, and make time for the self-improvement you need to find success.

Get the app now

The 5 Am Club

by Robin Sharma

The 5 Am Club

Robin Sharma

Overview

You wake up to your alarm, press snooze, and roll back over for an extra few minutes of sleep. The alarm goes off again, and you get up, groggy still, to shuffle off and quickly get ready so you're not late for work – probably sounds familiar. This is what your average person does: wake up and let the day take over.

If you want to be like the top 5%, you need to stop acting like the remaining 95%. If you want to start your day with purpose and energy, accomplish more, and increase your mental and physical health, you need to start waking up at 5 AM.

For most people, waking up at 5 AM without having to be somewhere sounds unappealing. But if you want to be great, this is where to start.

Robin Sharma is a leadership guru who loves to help others become more productive. Sharma makes a convincing case that will persuade even the most sleep-loving people that, in order to be truly excellent, we need to start our days intentionally.

Download the Uptime app to

Audio iconRead or listen, with different modes
Adjust speed iconAdjust audio speed in the app
Bookmark iconBookmark to save titles for later
Share iconShare your favourite Hacks
Download

Download Uptime to get the key insights and actions from The 5 Am Club

Get the app now

Favorite Quote

"5 AM is the time of least distraction, highest human glory, and greatest peace."

Robin Sharma

You may also like

Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat
David M Greene
Greg McKeown: The Art of Effortless Results
The Tim Ferriss Show, Tim Ferris, Greg McKeown
Twenty Percent Happier
Ten Percent Happier, Dan Harris, Matthew Hepburn
The Multi-Hyphen Life
Emma Gannon
Conscious Leadership
John Mackey, Steve Mcintosh, Carter Phipps
Big Little Breakthroughs
Josh Linkner
Being You
Anil Seth
Learn like a Pro
Olav Schewe, Barbara Oakley
Guide to Investment Strategy
The Economist, Peter Stanyer, Stephen Satchell
Mental Health at Work
James Routledge
Backable
Suneel Gupta, Carlye Adler
Ryan Holiday: The Obstacle Is the Way
Wisdom From the Top, Guy Raz, Ryan Holiday
A Short History of Financial Euphoria
John Kenneth Galbraith
Fourteen Talks by Age Fourteen
Michelle Icard
Blindspot
Mahzarin R. Banaji, Anthony G. Greenwald
Brian Armstrong: How I Built Coinbase
How I Built This, Guy Raz, Brian Armstrong
Winning the War in Your Mind
Craig Groeschel
The Secret Thoughts of Successful Women
Valerie Young
New Year, Same You
We Can Do Hard Things, Glennon Doyle
Digital Wellbeing
University of York
Quality Time Over Quantity Time
On Purpose, Jay Shetty, Scott O'Neil
Fixed
Amy E Herman
The Surrender Experiment
Michael A Singer
How to Adopt a Growth Mindset
The Happiness Lab , Dr. Laurie Santos
From Poverty to Prosperity
Paul Collier, University of Oxford

View the full hack with *uptime

App store iconGoogle play store icon

The 5 Am Club

Robin Sharma

If you buy this book we may receive a small commission for this purchase.

Buy this book on Amazon
© 2022 Uptime App LtdWe will receive a small commission from all purchases on Amazon